Intuit Financial Community: Taxable Capital Employed in Canada - Intuit Financial Community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Taxable Capital Employed in Canada current year

#1 User is offline   Ken Danagger Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:47 PM

Hi,
A while back I updated to Profile version 2012.5.1. When I carry forward a file I see that the software correctly picks up the "Taxable Capital Employed in Canada" for the prior year but notice that the amount for "Taxable Capital Employed in Canada" for the current year no longer gets picked up from the completed T2 return.

In prior versions of the software, once the GIFI had been completed the Taxable Capital amount for the current year got posted automatically on the Info screen in the section that is titled "Filing".

Did something change that no longer requires the amount of Taxable Capital to be entered on the Info Screen under Filing, or are we to manually calculate the amount and enter it, or is it something that fell through the cracks on version 2012.5.1? I have completed a few T2 returns since updating to version 2012.4.1 and manually enter these figures, however, I was wondering why the change.

Hopefully someone understands what I'm talking about.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users